This year’s half day Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Hong Kong Conference will take place in the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre on the 14th March to coincide with the 2019 APLF Leather and Materials fair.
Sponsored by Silvateam and Stahl.
The sustainability conference will focus on emerging risks to the leather industry and how these may be addressed through innovation and sustainable solutions. Topics that are likely to be included are:
- Recycled materials, new techniques and uses
- Challenges of chemical compliance and recycled materials
- Sustainability of the production of tanning extracts
- Vegetable tanning and potential benefits
- Industry impacts of raw material prices
- Synthetic materials and alternative materials to leather
- Consumer demands and vegan buying habits
- ‘Generation Z’ perception of leather and projected market changes
The conference will be split into several sections with expert speakers addressing related topics. Delegates will have the opportunity to put their questions directly to the speakers and network with other industry professionals.
Join the conversation at the Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Hong Kong Conference and hear the latest industry developments that will have an impact on your business.
Prices – Discounts Available for Eurofins | BLC Members
Single Delegate Rates
Eurofins | BLC Member/APLF Exhibitor: US$355 (login for discount code)
Multiple Delegate Rates (2nd and 3rd delegates etc)
Eurofins | BLC Member/APLF Exhibitor: US$340 (login for discount code)
Register Your Place Today
To register your place at the Sustainability in the Leather Supply Chain Conference, simply click the button below to register on the APLF website. Eurofins | BLC Members and APLF Exhibitors are entitled to an exclusive discount – Members can login to the Eurofins | BLC website to view the discount code.
If you have any questions about booking, please contact Chi On Kwok via ChiOn.Kwok@ubm.com. Register Online